At Elle Courbee we love to publish your latest views and opinions on the world of plus-size, curvy fashion. We especially like to focus on fashion tips, positive body-confidence messages and how to make the most of those voluptuous curves.
Not only will your article be published on our site, we’ll also promote it across our social media feeds – Twitter, Facebook and Google+. To increase impact, we like our contributors to also promote posts on their own social media channels.
If you’re interested in becoming a contributor, please review our Submission and Editorial Guidelines below:
If you’d like to write for us, please complete the contact form below, providing the relevant contact details as well as your story pitch. We will consider all submissions and get back to you within 7 days if we’re interested in your idea. If you proceed to supplying content, we will always provide feedback. Accepted submissions will be published within 14 days of acceptance.
- 600-900 word count
- Original content only (we will check for plagiarism)
- Be informative, we don’t want any sales pitches or press releases
- Keep a relaxed, conversational style to your copy
- Be specific, focus on one key issue per blog post
- Lists make good blog posts – 5 things you should know; 10 top tips, etc.
- Ensure content is easy to read – use short paragraphs, lists and bullet points
- We understand how SEO works. One link is allowed per post, along with additional links to authoritative sites such as The Guardian, BBC, Vogue, Marie Claire, etc. Ideally, please aim for no more than three links per article
- Please supply one image to accompany your post
- Ensure image is relevant and you have permission to use it. Please include any accreditations necessary.
- Please supply content in a Word document
- Please note that all submissions will be sub-edited to comply with house style.
We reserve the right to alter, amend or not publish any content we deem unsuitable for our site.
That’s the serious stuff over and done with. Look forward to hearing from you and publishing your article!